Monday, March 30, 2020

Remote Learning - Day 6


Image result for monday gif

Monday, March 30, 2020

Happy Monday Kindergarten Crew!
Happy Birthday to Lauren!

It is our 2nd week of Remote Learning.
I am looking forward to our first whole class Google Meet tomorrow morning at 8am!
I really enjoy our video chats and getting your pictures and emails.
Thank you!



Click on this link for a video message:
Video from Ms. R.
    
Can you guess one of my favorite songs?
Please click on this link to find out what it is:
Morning Song

Literacy
*Read 10 minutes and complete the CES Reading Challenge Page
*Click on this link to enter your information:
Randall - CES Reading Challenge Log
*Practice our new Muscle Word: here
*Complete the mini book - SH
*Click on this link for a SH video:
SH Video
*Complete 1 page in your Journal. 
Be sure to include 2 sentences and use the sentence rules.
*Click on this link to learn more about sentences:
Sentence Video












*Log on to Razz Kids and complete 2 books
*Click on this link for a Digraph video:
Digraph Song

Muscle Words
This Week: here
Review: for, of, will, what, get, on, off, day, play, go, so, oh, book, look, love, like, went, want, big, little, in, it, and, am, at, can, an, my, the, to, do, is, see, he, she, me, we, be, yes, no, I, & a
Next week: come & some

Math
*The math game today is the card game - Quick Tens!
*Click on this link to learn about Quick Tens:
Quick Tens Video
*Practice your math subtraction flash cards.
*Complete 1 page in a math addition fact book.

Science and More

*Click on this link to do the Weekly Reader - 
A Caterpillar Grows Up
*Student Password - ces19
*Optional - Please email me pictures and/or videos from nature
*Click on this link for the Song of the Day:
Song of the Day

From Mrs. Baumann
Hello Kindergarteners!
Pam and I miss you.  
Today I have another Red Clover book for you (it is missing it's sticker in the video but it is a Red Clover book).  
This is a story about running.  
Before you listen to the story, click on the book trailer link.  
There are three videos there about girls talking about running that I thought you might like.
Mrs. Baumann
P.S. Run around outside.  
Use your senses: What are you feeling when you run? 
What are you hearing as you run? 
Are you smelling anything? 
If you would like to send me your answers to these questions, 
email me at mbaumann@cesvt.net, and I will post your answers on the student work page of the school library website!


Check-In
*Please fill out our Daily Check-In form using this link: